DragonFly BSD
DragonFly test List (threaded) for 2003-07

Re: I think there's an error in the webpage

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

   I tried using a news://... URL during my own testing but Mozilla insisted
   on going to a central news site rather then my nntp server.  Maybe I
   didn't specify the URL right, I dnuno.  But nntp:// seemed to do the
   right thing.

   News support is typically not comprehensive across all browsers.  I don't
   think IE supports it any more, for example.  At some point this week,
   today or tomorrow, I'll have a web access working for the groups so casual
   lurkers don't have to mess around with newsgroups or mailing lists.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

:On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:54:36 -0600, Sujan Gautam <sujangATmyrealboxDOTcom>