installkernel/world to different directory

From: Chuck Tuffli <chuck_tuffli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:19:05 -0700

The directions for how to build and install world/kernels on the same
machine are good and have worked fine for me. But I'd like to do the
install steps differently and am looking for some advice. I have
access to a big/fast FreeBSD machine to do dfly builds, but how do the
installkernel and installworld steps work if I want to put the build
on a different machine? Is there a way to specify a destination other
than / for the install directory?

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies