HEADS UP! DragonFly_Stable tag reverted to September 13th

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

    There's something seriously wrong with recent kernels.  Files are
    getting corrupted in memory and I've had at least one similar bug report,
    plus one of my test boxes had a duplicate-inode panic.

    I have reverted the DragonFly_Stable tag all the way back to the
    September 13th snapshot and it will remain there until I am able to
    track down and fix the problem.  It might take through the weekend
    to track it down.

    People running production machines should track DragonFly_Stable and
    not current.