using unison accross platforms

From: "George Georgalis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:23:50 -0500

I'd like to use "unison" to sync backups from a debian (woody) to a dfly
host. Unfortunately the versions don't match, so no go.

I looked at installing the pkg_add version on the debian host, but
building that will be difficult (ocamlc prerequisite) so I'm thinking to
back the dfly version to match the debian host.

So, how do I install unison version 2.9.1 (vs 2.9.20 with pkg_add) on
dfly?

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@xxxxxxxxx