Re: Linux Emulation Status

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:13:17 -0800 (PST)

:
:Dear me,
:       That was badly worded. I did not mean that the kernel dumped
:       core. It was of course a message from the kernel
:
:nyleta kernel: pid 779 (ls), uid 0; exited on signal 12 (core dumped)
:
:       and similar.
:
:       Please accept my apologies for slandering the kernel in this
:       manner.
:
:                              All the best,
:                                   John Duncan

    Don't worry about it.

    What DragonFly build are you using (stable or HEAD)?  Which linux_base
    do you have installed? (pkg_info may tell you), and how old is your
    kernel?

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>