Re: Apache2 doesn't work on DF

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:12:34 -0700

I just subscribed to the list, and saw this thread in the archive.  This
was discussed a few months ago, and it has to deal with using a socket
that does ipv4 and ipv6.  As a workaround, I suggest you try 2 different
Listen directives in your config that will set up 2 different sockets
(one for ipv4, and another for ipv6).  i.e.:

Listen [::]:80
Listen 0.0.0.0:80

--Pete