DragonFly logo in high resolution?

From: Oliver Fromme <olli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Nov 2004 18:10:02 GMT

Hi,

Is the DragonFly logo available in higher resolution
anywhere?  I can only find the 134 x 82 pixels one
on the web site.

Oh, and another question:  Who owns the copyright on
that logo?  I mean, whom do I have to ask for per-
mission if I wanted to reproduce the logo somewhere
(on a web site, DVD cover or whatever)?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Konrad-Celtis-Str. 72, 81369 Munich, Germany

``All that we see or seem is just a dream within a dream.''
(E. A. Poe)