Re: Supported hardware list

From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:15:13 +0100

On Nov 30, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Stu wrote:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:02:28 +0100, Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm now starting to make a supported hardware list for DFly.

I want you people to supply me with the info of your working
devices, and of course non working devices too.

Use 'pciconf -lv' and 'dmesg' to gather the info, and please
include the vendor name and device name that is printed
on the box when you bought it.

i couldnt get the pciutils installed (sysctl error freebsd thing or something)..

and pkg_add gives me an ok install but running the stuff just

or I would give you the info :P

find /usr -name pciconf gives this result (line 3 of 4) on my box

I have not installed anything special.

Please edit the output of both dmesg and pciconf so the relevant
info are grouped together, device for device.

Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle