Re: Would it make sense to move the FAQ to the wiki?

From: "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:04:03 +0100

Todd Willey wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:17:34 -0800, Max Okumoto <okumoto@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Matt, would it be ok if we copied the FAQ to the wiki?
:                                     Max

   I haven't been following the wiki discussion all that closely but,
   generally speaking, the less formal FAQ would probably benefit from
   being a Wiki.  Copy it and see where it goes.  The proof is in the
   pudding, after all.

                                     Matthew Dillon

I copied the text verbatim to the wiki. People feel free to correct/add things.

Is there a way to get RSS/ATOM/etc feeds off of this site to catch updates, etc?

There may be (there is for some namespaces but not others), but I haven't figured out for the default namespace. If somebody can help me figure out how to enable this in MediaWiki, please let me know so I can put the information up.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell