Re: Berkeley make vs GNU make

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:15:15 +0000

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 07:00:29AM +1000, John Duncan wrote:
:         I believe the 2nd edition of Managing Projects with Make, an
:         O'Reilly book has something on this. I am still trying to find a
:         copy second hand, these computer books are very dear here in
:         Australia even when a new edition has been published.

I just received the 3rd edition.  Not sure if the info I want is there or
not, though.  I just started reading it.

jm
--
I love feminist movements, especially when I'm walking behind them.