Re: Status report for 2004

From: David Rhodus <sdrhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:08:32 +0000

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:19:13 -0800 (PST), Matthew Dillon
<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     There appears to be spam on the sitetronics page, in the users list.
>
>     http://www.sitetronics.com/dfwiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
>                                                 -Matt

This is a problem that all open source projects that reach any
reasonable user base size.  All of the projects that I've seen which
start out allowing anyone to make changes very quickly have to change
to another method of allowing edits to their wiki page.  This is one
of the main reasons I don't think we should fetch a remote page for
inside the dragonflybsd.org website.

--
                                            -David
                                            Steven David Rhodus