dhclient speed FBSD vs DFBSD

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:48:41 +0100

I've installed two week ago DragonFly (again) on my laptop ,replacing FreeBSD 5.3 (again, I am putting a other BSD on it every 2 month or so) and I noticed that DF is much faster in getting an IP via dhclient over a wireless network then FreeBSD.
Am I delusional or do more people have noticed this?
And if so is their any reason for it? The only difference in my environment is the OS , the hardware and the networks are the same.

--
mph