Re: Note to LEAF users on ssh logins

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:58:53 +0100

On 03.03.2005, at 19:39, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
Someone wants to write a nice PF version? It should just add the IP to
a table :)
This is a rather neat idea so I plan on extending this excellent script
further in the next coming days.

Nice. Too (important) requests:
- allow the table name to be specified by command line
- don't use system, use execv or execvp directly

so as we are really enhancing that tool: - timeout entries after x seconds - add threshold for failed logins: y in the last z seconds

. .. in case you're bored :)

\ /
 \     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/ \  Against HTML Mail and News