Re: Differences between constructive and destructive criticism

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:16:09 +0000

>He's rewriting the OS to give you 20% more performance.
>I've told you how to get 300% more.

Wrong.  He's rewriting the OS to make it more maintainable, extensible, and
flexible.  Performance gains are a bonus.  Anyone can throw more hardware at
a problem and claim the faster, easier solution.

>Actually its you folks who are attacking me. I'm

Wouldn't most people just leave, then?  This was the most friendly list I've
visited until your posts began.

>just reacting to incredible, almost unbelievable
>stupidity.

And this is not an attack?

Jonathon McKitrick
--