tested hardware list on wiki?

From: "Bob Bagwill" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:08:41 -0500

Although the wiki has a list of "Supported Hardware", which I would guess means that someone thinks the hardware works or has worked with some driver associated with some previous version of FreeBSD, I think it would be useful to have people list actual configurations they're using, along with the version of DragonFly they're using, on a separate page.

It might also be useful to have an inventory of DragonFly-fan-owned hardware, for new driver testing and regression testing, (and maybe even performance testing (sshhh! don't tell you-know-who) :-).

What do you all think?
--
Bob Bagwill