libthread_xu ready?

From: Rongsheng Fang <rfang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:01:28 -0500

	I did a buildworld yesterday (3/21) with the latest current
	souce and I noticed libthread_xu was already in place. This
	morning I was trying to compile gtk+-2.6.4 from pkgsrc and got
	complaint saying "cannot find pthread". So I just made a soft
	link /usr/lib/libpthread.so to /usr/lib/libthread_xu.so and that
	kinda fixed the problem. I am sure this is not a pretty way to
	do it, but since CCTHREAD[1] environment variable has not been
	supported yet it makes me wonder what would be the best way to
	solve this kind of problem?

					-Rongsheng

[1] http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2005-02/msg00356.html