Re: Current stable tag slip status 23-Mar-2005

From: Jared Kuolt <jkuolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:08:43 -0800

Bill Hacker wrote:
Andreas Hauser wrote:

dillon wrote @ Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:25:32 -0800 (PST):

   Try this patch.  It took 8 hours to find the bug, but I definitely
   found it.  The patch should fix it but I haven't completely tested
   it.

*wonders how 8 Matt hours translate into Man Month of ordinary people*

on the evidence....

Rare skill, *very* rare. But straightforward.

Oh come on, didn't you see the movie 'Hackers'? He just has to pretend he's typing while his screen floats around a virtual city.