Re: STABLE TAG SLIPPED!

From: Adrian Nida <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:31:34 -0500

Matthew Dillon wrote:
The stable tag has been slipped! There may be some further slips in the
next few days as we bring in little bits and pieces of things that were forgotten.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yay!

I wonder if the fact this was done on Easter has anything to do with people thinking DragonFly will "resurrect" the *BSDs :-)

Adrian
begin:vcard
fn:Adrian Michael Nida
n:Nida;Adrian
org:Medical University of South Carolina;Hypertension Initiative
adr:P.O. Box 250951;;135 Rutledge Street Room 1112;Charleston;SC;29425;United States of America
email;internet:nida@xxxxxxxx
title:Systems Programmer II
tel;work:(843) 792-0831
tel;fax:(843) 792-0816