Re: pkgsrc opinions?

From: Raphael Marmier <raphael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:49:13 +0200

Iantcho Vassilev wrote:
Portupgrdae is GREAT GREAT tool - you would consider that when you
update an 24/7/365 machine and the opportunity to get down is near
impossible

By the way, has there been progress about making portupgrade work on Dragonfly?
I submitted a patch to make_index to Kris of FreeBSD in january but didn't hear about it since then.
Is it an issue for anyone here?

I like portupgrade but I don't want to push it more with the FreeBSD folk unless there is a real need out here.

Raphael