SATA problem

From: Jaime Andrés Ballesteros <jaimeandresb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:05:56 -0500

Hi all.
I want to begin in DragonFlyBSD but my experience in FreeBSD 5.3 with
my 120 GB SATA is not good. FreeBSD gives me the error FAILURE -
WRITE_DMA. Today, i modifies de ata-lowlevel.c in the 48bit section
and  i hope tha this will work. Anyway, i need to know if in DragonFly
this problem is solved.

If anyone knows about that, i will appreciate this.

Thank you.

jab