Re: telnet coredumping - telnet.c merge breakage?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:14:09 -0800

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Jaime Andrés Ballesteros wrote:

> Hi all.
> I have a question. Why the DgnFly X Window System is XFree86 and
> doesn't Xorg?  Is this a performance reason? Is Xfree86 better than
> Xorg? i ask this because my experience over Xorg is nice.

You can choose your own default X system in /etc/make.conf like this:

X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xorg

The important file is /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk, which is part of the
FreeBSD ports collection.

The DragonFly programmers have done all the work to make xorg work well
on DragonFly:  take a look at /usr/dfports/x11* and see.