ntpdate missing from DragonFly_RELEASE_1_2?

From: Jurij Kovacic <jurij.kovacic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:54:12 +0200

Hello!

Since NTPD is unable to adjust local clock (arguably due to a very inaccurate clock) I was using NTPDATE to adjust it every 5 minutes.

Yesterday I updated (gcc34) the system to:

skalca# uname -a
DragonFly skalca 1.2.0-RELEASE DragonFly 1.2.0-RELEASE #4: Mon Apr 11 02:22:53 CEST 2005 root@skalca:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC-SMP i386

and found that (/usr/sbin/)ntpdate binary is missing/nowhere to be found.

Has anyone alse spotted this problem?

Is ntpdate present in the DragonFly_Preview tag?

Thanks,
Jurij