Re: Builging/Installing X.org

From: "Jason M. Leonard" <fuzz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, the following was written:

 I just installed DFly 1.2 and ws wonderign the best way to install X.org
to get X running? I was not able to do a pkg_add -r from GoBSD.com or
build it from scratch from /usr/dfports without getting build error(s)
was just wondering what the best recommended install methed currently is?

No problems here building X.org from ports in 1.2--do you have X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xorg set in your make.conf?

:Fuzz