WARNING ON USING THE HEAD OF THE CVS TREE - possible filesystem corruption

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

    Heads up!

    The VFS/BIO red-black tree work may be creating some filesystem corruption
    issues.  People who are tracking the head of the CVS tree who don't want
    to test it should probably be using the DragonFly_Preview tag instead
    (which at the moment is the same as the obsolete DragonFly_Stable tag).

    Right now I have one report from Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai and no details
    as yet.  I hope to get whatever it is fixed ASAP.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>