xorg +XGI Volari XP5

From: Yaroslav Tarasenko <tarasenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:18:53 +0300

Hello.

 Maybe not right place for this question, but i'll ask it either.
I'm going to buy notebook and i've found an interesting one based on
Transmeta CPU. But i'm yet in doubt because of videochip. It is XGI
Volari XP5. Did anybody  used such hardware on bsd? I know that there's
a linux driver for that chip, what chances to get this driver working on
dfly?