Re: BIND 9.3 in base

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 19:47:18 +0200

Thomas E. Spanjaard wrote:
Hereby I want to poll whether people find it useful to have BIND 9.3 (9.3.1) in base, as opposed to 9.2.4ish currently there. Major feature for me being the support for IPv6 transfers, which would help the resolver as well (do we actually use BIND's resolver? not sure). I spoke very shortly with Jeroen about this, but I'd like to hear other opinions as well.

Cheers,
        -- Thomas E. Spanjaard
           tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s.
Yes, I'm a bit of an IPv6 evangelist.

Me too, but perhaps IPv6 it is something more important in Netherlands (Europe/Azia too?) then in the US?

--
mph