Re: What needs changed the most?

From: Mike Grim <grimwm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:08:49 -0500

Mike Grim wrote:
What, in the kernel, needs to be changed the most? Is there a list of things that needs to be changed or whatever?

I have "Design and Implementation of 4.4" to help me out a bit, but perhaps some smaller (yet productive) projects are available?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks to everyone that responded to my messages. I appreciate it. I will be sure to find a project on the DFly Wiki pages.

--Mike