Two way journaling timeframe?

From: Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:00:03 +0200

Hi,
I was wondering what the timeframe for two way journaling currently
looks like. The feature I'm after for the most part is being able to
divert a copy of the journal to a (huge) backup machine and in case of
trouble go back the last X days or so (sort of like generational backup
on steroids).

I'd appreciate any comments (something along the line of "not ready
before 2006" is fine, too) on this.