Re: Debugging pkgsrc on DragonFly

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:11:45 +0100

walt wrote:

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 06:49:14AM -0700, walt wrote:

I've been using pkgsrc on DF for several months, but this is
the first time I've seen this kind of error, and I'm baffled.

You are missing the bmake bugfix. Check http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~joerg/pkgsrc/bmake.diff

Maybe this is not a bug, but if you type 'bmake' at the top of the pkgsrc tree, it causes the build to run in a manner which you can't terminate so easily. Even if you send a Ctrl-C, it will carry on, because it has fired off multiple bmakes. Highly annoying.

-Hiten