pkgsrc on DragonFly status

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am running bulk build of pkgsrc on DragonFly 1.3.4-DEVELOPMENT (i386).

At this time, 907 packages have been packaged successfully out of 1356 (out of 5523 total to do).

I have been committing some fixes for DragonFly.

I am doing this as a non-root user, so some may are not packaging due to permission problems such as installing with mode 555 and then attempting to ranlib on it. (I am fixing these too for those who like to do unprivileged installs for their own use.)

I will let you all know in a day or so when it completes. (The bulk builds framework generates an email and HTML reports.)

Thank you, Matt D., for shell access on a quick machine. And thanks also to Joerg S. for many fixes.

Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training
	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/