Re: DF Ports

From: Eduardo Tongson <propolice@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:03:47 +0000

On 8/31/05, Nick Lozinsky <nmlunix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Hello,> > I've installed DF 1.2.5 on a Compaq Laptop recently, and cvs'd the dfports> collection; On a 'make install' many errors erupt due to FreeBSD MK files> missing. My concern is, is it possible to install any ports on DF, as a> stand-alone DF installation?
You still need to get FreeBSD ports dfports is just an overlay--ed