Re: metamail on pkgsrc - patch

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:55:13 +0100

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:
"Steve O'Hara-Smith" wrote:

If this is a bad idea please let me know what to do with any other patches
for pkgsrc I amy come up with.

Since pkgsrc is becoming official, how about a dragonfly.pkgsrc
list/group where users' patches can be submitted?  Joerg et al can
then review them and feed them further upstream.

Rahul

I agree, all development discussions regarding pkgsrc can be done there.

That way, people who patch pkgsrc apps can then post them to this list so that we are all on the same plane. This way I know that my patches are not conflicting with the ones that Joerg has already fixed.

-Hiten