Re: Looking for Statistics from DragonFly mirror sites

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:12:27 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    The BSD Certification group is looking for whatever long term download
    statistics we might have, and I'm rather interested myself :-).
    If any of our mirrors have such statistics, please post them or URLs
    that point to them!

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-bash-2.05b$ cat access.log | grep dfly | wc -l 2935

Let me know if you want more detailed records.

Scott