Re: No version tags on Preview?

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:38:52 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
but the reality is that we are no less careful then, say,
the FreeBSD folks are when they commit something to their HEAD. So
anyone who felt comfortable staying up with HEAD in FreeBSDland
should feel the same comfort level staying up with HEAD in DragonFlyland.

Well, I might be on a loose here, but isnt it a fact that this project has ripped the old freebsd4 codebase into pieces and still maintained a very high level of stability?

- Erik