Mounting problem

From: David <jmails@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:20:57 -0500

I have been trying ( with no luck) to get a extended dos partition to mount W2K see's it as the D drive. The Primary partition mount just fine......

doing a

Mount_msdos /dev/ad0s5 /dos_d
returns   no such file or directory

Mount_msdos /dev/ad0s3 /dos_d
returns  invalid arguments

I looked in the /dev dir and there is no ad0s5 so at least thatseems right but Freebsd see the extended dos partition as slice 5 so I tried that here alass no joy.

anyone have a idea what I'm doing wrong??

thks

David