Re: New project machines on order.

From: Jason <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:39:12 -0500

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 04:02:06PM -0500, Jason Smethers wrote:
I have one of the onboard NIC's working with the sk driver. FreeBSD currently has a driver, nve, for the other NIC built into the nForce4 chipset. I suppose someone will eventually import the nve driver into DragonFly, now.

nv(4). We had it for ages. :-)

Yep, it's there, but it looks like it isn't hooked into the build yet, at least not on 1.2-slip, and support for the nforce4 isn't in 1.2-slip.

- Jason