Re: pkgsrc status

From: George Miller <george.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:38:51 +0200

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
Hi all,
just to keep you current. I have commited most parts of patchset, the
remaining changes can be found under
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~joerg/pkgsrc/
As Jeremy already that, I recomment you to stay on the trunk. I'll start
a full bulk build soon and continue fixing esp. KDE.

Joerg

Are there any current official or unofficial prebuilt packages from pkgsrc for DragonFly 1.2 around?

Keep up your excellent work! I appreciate it!

-George