Re: Upgrade problem (1.2.x --> 1.3.x)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:34:08 -0800 (PST)

:just boot -s in the loader and run sh /etc/pam.d/convert.sh.  I think=20
:that should do it.
:
:cheers
:   simon

    Hmm.  That sounds like something that could be automated in the
    make upgrade.  It could check to see if the new pam stuff is installed
    and if not, and the conversion script is present, it can run the
    conversion script.  Or something like that.  I'd like to get as much
    of that sort of thing automated as possible, especially since the
    installer relies on make upgrade too.