RE: Problems with bmake

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:37:12 -0500 (EST)

> Sorry, I used
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-current.tar.gz
> and it seems to give errors because not properly
> updated or something.

I had similar bmake errors when using the pkgsrc-current tarball - see:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2006-01/msg00022.html

The fix that worked for me was to pull it all down through CVS.  You said
you had updated using CVS - try removing everything that came from the
tarball, and using only CVS.  That'll take a while.