Re: Wireless network cards

From: Danial Thom <danial_thom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:32:42 -0800 (PST)

--- Bryan Berch <dfbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to get a wireless network set-up in my
> house using my gateway
> box.  Can any one give me a good choice in a
> wireless network card for
> my desktop box or is there a better way to do
> it?
> If the network card route is fine, can there be
> an antenna located in a
> central location in the house using a cable
> from the network card and to
> the antenna?
> I'm new to wireless and any suggestions
> appreciated.
> Bryan

Get a linksys or d-link wireless router for $49.
and enjoy whatever hair you have remaining. Just
plug your DFLY box into a port and your wireless
stuff will work out of the box.

Note if they have a mail-in rebate offer don't
expect to get anything back without a lot of
complaining. How would one go about proposing a
world-wide boycott of products with mail-in

Do You Yahoo!?