BSDCan 2006

From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:02:16 -0500

Hi everyone!

Chris Buechler and I will be giving a talk at this years BSDCan showing off the various firewalling technologies present in DragonFly, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD. BSDCan will be printing up shirts to give out to all of the attendees and will have each of the projects logos on them.

The question I have is really two fold:

#1. Can we use the DragonFly logo on the t-shirts to represent the project?

#2. Who else is going to BSDCan?

Thanks in advance!

Scott