FVWM2 ?

From: "Terry Tree" <terry.tree@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:12:52 +0000

Anyone use fvwm ?  I have IgnoreModifiers L25 set in my .fvwm2rc file
and it works great on things like xterm.  On the FvwmIconMan the num
lock modifier still causes problems.  When the num lock is set I can't
un-minimize anything from the icon manager.  I know I can xmodmap out
the num lock key all together but I'd still like to use the number
keypad inside my xterm windows.  Anyone have a suggestion ?

-Terry