MBR apparently overwritten!

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:13:53 +1000

Hey,

Something freaky has happened. My 3rd disk's partitions are gone. I had a 1)
HURD 2) Windows 3) DragonFly. Now wanting to play some games i went to boot
WIndows and i found out the DragonFly partition is now covering the whole
disk. Does MBR have a modification timestamp? If yes, how to retrieve it? If
no, what can i do?