Re: GNU make not installed

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:31:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, April 18, 2006 3:50 pm, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> Are there plans to create a common DragonFly.org hostname for these?

I can't find a post I did about the idea, but we should be able to set up
http://pkgsrc.dragonflybsd.org/pkgname.tgz and have a redirect script
issue a redirect to a random mirror that pkg_add can handle.  We could
then put that in the default install so that 'pkg_add pkgname' would work
immediately, as it should.