Re: PkgSrc Help

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 06:52:03 +0200

On 2006-05-18 04:42, Douglas S. Keester wrote:
Since the WIki is currently down, will someone please post the PkgSrc HOWTO to the list?

Also are there any package repositories available besides ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de?

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at the download-page at www.dragonflybsd.org, at least some of the mirrors listed have pkgsrc-packages.

Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure