RE: the ultimate storage solution

From: "Nigel Weeks" <nweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:47:00 +1000

And then you go and put Samba on too, and undo any security encryption might
have provided (if it were available).

If you want a secure file repository, usable by any OS, accessible from
anywhere, build a system where users log into a web-deployed file management
environment, and file availability is based on user's clearance and valid

It's about 4 hours work with PHP, Apache, and a decent RDBMS like Firebird.