Re: Any serious production servers yet?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, May 29, 2006 7:59 pm, Danial Thom wrote:
> Is anyone using DragonflyBSD in any serious
> production servers  yet? Any feelings about how
> it measures up in its current state
> performance-wise?

shiningsilence.com is DragonFly, and has been for some time.  It has had a
few spikes of activity - I survived getting linked on Slashdot around the
time of the 1.2 release and being on a smaller Digg story recently, with
no issues.  The overall activity level is low but continous, with no
performance or stability issues.