Sound question.

From: Max von Seibold <maxvonseibold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:31:48 +0100

Sorry for a somewhat open question here. I have just installed Dragonfly on my machine and am considering which directions to take with sound.

Can anyone tell me which sound server they would recommend (I saw JACK in the pkgsrc list) and have heard good things about it. However im somewhat daunted about getting ALSA to work...

Any hints would be really cool.

Thanks,

Max.