Re: BootBlocks.

From: "Yury Tarasievich" <yury.tarasievich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:37:55 +0300

With GRUB (or LILO) you'll first of all want to make "active" the
needed bsd partition and make "non-active" other bsd partitions.

Otherwise, it either won't boot at all, or will boot with unexpected
results. BSD bootblocks rely on active flag to find their partition.

That's what I have in my suse 10 grub menu.lst (this loads the dfbsd
1.4.4, on which I'm writing this right now):

title DragonFlyBSD 1.4
   chainloader (hd0,2)+1

I have two other primary bsd paritions and linux in extended.

---