Re: Next Preview, when?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

:
:I know it might sound silly, but when can I expect the next -Preview ? I cant
:wait to test those new things in -HEAD, but I dont want to use -HEAD and
:possibly render my box unsuable.
:
:Cheers

    Pretty soon actually.  It looks like the scheduler is stable again,
    and it looks like YONETANI Tomokazu may have found the pppoe netgraph
    issue.  There have been a lot of bug fixes, especially to the filesystem
    and buffer cache code.

    I am going to write a little userland utility to manipulate the new
    cpu masking technology in the scheduler and possibly also expand the
    feature set a little, then I'll roll a new preview.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>